Senior Product Manager
Client: Leading provider of Technology-enabled Financial Solutions.
Location: Texas (100% Remote)
Duration: Direct hire (Full-time)
Compensation: Excellent Salary + Benefits
My client, a large financial solutions company, is seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead the digital product team in identifying opportunities and developing digital solutions.
Objectives of this role:
- Drive strategies and long-term vision to build best-in-class digital products.
- Conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers, and research teams throughout the process.
- Craft a product vision (short- and long-term) and convert it to concrete strategy.
- Participate in market research, validation, and white space analysis to identify opportunities for new or existing features and functionalities.
- Partner with business owners and agile product teams to build roadmaps that will be reflected in the company’s broader portfolio planning.
- Develop and implement pipelines that extract, transform, and load data into an information product.
- Partner with IT to manage roadmap and backlog for all digital products, ensuring that IT delivers capabilities on time and per expectation.
- Oversee requirements discovery, solution design, user story writing, feature development, and user acceptance testing.
- Partner with executive team to identify key capabilities needed as well as potential issues.
- Partner regularly with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment on feature development and prioritization.
- Work with product marketing to develop positioning and messaging and ensure differentiation from competitors.
- Monitor and evaluate product performance to facilitate continuous iteration and improvement.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in digital product management or similar role
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and negotiating skills.
- Experience in usability and customer-focused design.
- Passion for building great products to solve customer and business problems.