Are you ready to join the blueStone Staffing family? We’re a certified women-owned business (WBENC) and a trusted partner to numerous Fortune 500 companies.
Unlike typical recruiting agencies, we strike the perfect balance as a smaller, well-established company with nearly two decades of experience, and we’re currently in the midst of exciting growth.
Be part of our journey and help us reach new heights!
Position: Technical Recruiter
Work Arrangement: This is a remote position.
What you’ll be doing…
- Collaborate with Account Managers to understand all assigned requisitions
- Source potential candidates through job boards, social media, networking, and referrals
- Advertise and post jobs via job boards and social media
- Screen resumes and applicants for behavioral and technical fit for our clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with pipeline candidates as well as placed consultants
- Collaborate with Business Development Manager and/or Account Manager to ensure your candidates are continuously moving forward.
- Update the ATS (Bullhorn) clearly and consistently, keeping detailed records
- Create and nurture relevant talent pipelines for our clients’ needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of recent agency recruiting experience
- Full cycle recruiting experience from sourcing through placement
- Ability to research and learn new concepts, technologies, and industries quickly
- Ability to effectively manage your time in order to achieve your metrics
- ATS software experience (Bullhorn preferred)
blueStone Staffing Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity and inclusion. We operate under an affirmative action plan, providing opportunities for individuals from all backgrounds.
Ready to take your recruiting career to the next level? Join us at blueStone Staffing Solutions, and be a part of our continued success. Apply today!