Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4127
Our client, a privately owned distribution company located near Janesville, WI is adding a Project Manager / Business Analyst to their team. This person will be focused on managing Infrastructure and Telecom related projects. In this role, you will drive changes to the project delivery framework to improve overall project performance.
- Understand the business objectives for all associated projects; continually reassess and adjust project outcomes to align with strategic objectives
- Work with resource managers to allocate work across product and functional teams in a way that balances priorities, capacity utilization, and technical expertise.
- Work with business sponsor, stakeholders and project/product teams to schedule releases. Ensure that releases are sequenced logically and in a way that best meets the capacity of the delivery teams and the needs of the business. Verify that release plans and support plans are in place and have the appropriate level of ownership and involvement from impacted teams.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering multiple large, complex projects and/or programs as well as managing/mentoring of project managers with a strong focus on execution
- Ability to communicate effectively with IT and business management and executives across many mediums including email, report, verbal, and presentation formats
- Excellent overall written/verbal communication and facilitation skills for communicating at all levels; including strong presentation skills