Website Application Development
Reference Code: 5537
Title: Business Analyst 1
Location: Michigan (Work from home)
Duration: 1+ Year with possible extension
Pay Rate: $40-$45/hr.
Our client is a Fortune 50 company and one of the world's largest Automotive manufacturing company, is looking to hire an Maintenance Supervisor who will be responsible for working as a product owner to meet the needs of the Scrum Development Team and assure product delivery and re-prioritizing the Product Backlog based on customer feedback, market changes and business priority.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts on behalf of the business owner or product owner to meet the needs of the Scrum Development Team and assure product delivery.
- Develops a clear understanding of the customer’s needs and defines a Product Backlog.
- Constantly re-prioritizes the Product Backlog based on customer feedback, market changes and business priority.
- Determines the appropriate product Release Date and Content.
- Actively manage internal and external stakeholders.
- Accept or reject the product teams work results at each Sprint Review meeting.
- Maintain a basic knowledge of software development.
- Provide regular reporting including product spend, scope, schedule and planning.
- Manages the integration and communications among applications, databases and technology platform teams.
- Administers company technology practices, standards and procedures.
- Manages an inventory of technology related assets, hardware, software, application systems, databases, licenses, products.
- Makes decisions based on documented business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
- May manage a portfolio of development projects with implication to cost reduction initiatives.
- Analyses a variety of work processes and associated document and information flow for strategic recommendation to leadership.
- Oversees group that defines and implements new or enhanced applications into a production environment.
- Manages Third Party relationships with software integrators Skills and Abilities.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Experience in software Product Development (Products having a graphical user interface is a must. Applications delivered to a mobile phone preferred. Customer facing websites secondary.)
- Demonstrable knowledge of software development lifecycles and activities.
- A strong understanding of software Agile methodologies.
- A clear ability to manage a range of different personality types in a facilitative and mature manner.
- Strong relationship building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of the organization.
- Strong listening and written and oral communication skills.
- A proven ability to plan, undertake and finish activities to achieve high quality results.
- The desire to be part of and contribute to a team environment.
- Demonstrated commitment to keeping sensitive information confidential.
- Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
- Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
- Very high level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others, motivates employees, and elicits work output.
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology industry trends, directions and market experience; ability to relate them to own organization.
- Knowledge of architectural concepts, principles, and tools relevant to infrastructure, information, Applications, organizational structure, etc.
- Familiarity with company's information architecture and information management methodologies.
- Proven experience developing product requirements using an Agile project/software development lifecycle methodology (User Stories preferred).
- Extremely high level of sound logic and analytical ability where problems are very unusual and difficult.
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills.
Specific Responsibilities of this Position:
- Customer Experience Testing APEM.
- Translating business requirements/acceptance criteria into User Acceptance test cases.
- Executing User Experience test cases.
- Understanding application's customer journey and being customer advocate to ensure excellent customer experience.
- Web & mobile experience.
- Project Management Skills.
- Compile and Report daily test results to key stakeholders.
- Experience working with developers, product managers, and QA team members to achieve a high-quality bar for your feature and team.
- Understand & experience in agile environment.
- Must be a self-starter, take initiative, and be curious.
- Likely representation experience of 1+ products.
- Likely 2+ years of experience.
- Beginner regarding skill mastery.
Preferred Work Schedule:
M-F 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
For more information, please call our Recruiter Raul Brown directly at 248.997.4535. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Raul.Brown@bluestonestaffing.com
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!