Website Application Development
Reference Code: 4634
Our client, one of the largest distributors of construction materials in the country, is adding a Business Analyst to their PMO! In this role, you will conduct business analysis for the purpose of (1) documenting the business requirements for system enhancements and new system implementation, and (2) documenting business process flows for process improvements. You will manage multiple projects full life cycle.
- Meet with business champion to define and document high level business request in a standardized format for assigned work efforts.
- Work with the project sponsor to document the project’s business requirements.
- Identify project stakeholders and elicit requirements from the stakeholders using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, event lists, task and workflow analysis.
- Provide research and analysis to support the selection of business application software required to support business requirements.
- Participate in the testing, training and deployment of business applications and other projects as assigned.
- Assist in tracking requests for business application break fixes and enhancements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university in Information Systems, Accounting, Business Management, Project Management or related degree
- Professional experience/certification in business analysis
- Project management experience
- Jira experience
- Experience managing application development and implementation projects
If you are looking for your next career move, then contact me at 847.440.2454 or email me at Amanda.email@example.com.
blueStone Staffing recruit’s top talent for some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis.
We take pride in representing our candidates to great opportunities that you might not have access to elsewhere. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals.
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.