Reference Code: 5809
Controls Engineer (Automotive)
Full Time Position
Overview: Our customer, a world leading automotive manufacturer is looking for a seasoned Controls Engineer with significant experience within robotics, automation and electrical engineering to join their Wentzville, MO team as a full time employee.
As a member of the Maintenance team, the Controls Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the automation and controls systems process and will be able to work with the latest technology tools and equipment.
****If Interested: Please respond to this posting with your most up-to-date resume, contact information and availability to discuss the role in more detail.
- Programming/simulation and testing
- Familiar with and knowledge of installation, programming, and providing technical support of PLC based hardware and software, such as AB, GE, and Siemens
- Ability to identify network communication issues reactively and proactively, troubleshoot electrical based problems on conveyor systems, motors, drives, pumps, etc.
- Develop, modify, or write operator interfaces and other platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field or at least 3 – 5+ years of Electrical Controls/System Engineering industry experience
- Strong skills in ladder logic, preferably Allen-Bradley Systems; PLC5, SLC and ControLogix 5000-5580.
- Strong Skills in HMI Design, Preferably FactoryTalk View and Ignition; WonderWare. LabVIEW.
- Vison Systems experience (Keyence, Tognex)
- Our client offers a generous relocation package if you're willing to relocate to the Wentzville, MO area.
- Client offers a full scope of benefits (health, dental, life insurance, 401k etc..)
- Client has significant opportunities for growth and lateral movement within the organization.