Reference Code: 4236
Our client, a growing Automotive Manufacturer, located in Springfield, TN, is adding a Controls Engineer to their team. This person will be designing, developing, installing, managing, and maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery, and processes
- Trouble shoot equipment consisting of weld controllers, robotics, and programmable logic controllers
- Design electrical and electronic circuits
- Program PLC's, AC/DC drives and Servo Drives
- Modify robot, PLC programs and machine screen interfaces
- Equipment maintenance
- Change welding consumables as needed
- Trouble shoot and repair equipment components
- Adjust MIG and spot-welding schedule adjustments.
- Ensure compliance with codes, standards, and legislation: Environmental Legislation, O. Reg 851 for Industrial Establishments and Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Post-Secondary Education- Electro-Mechanical Technician Diploma or Equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Working knowledge of ABB &/or Fanuc robots. Capable of supervision
- Knowledge of technical controls and strong troubleshooting skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office
Please send resumes to Amanda.Diaz@blueStoneStaffing.com
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.