Reference Code: 4217
Our client, a renowned non-profit organization located in Chicago, is adding a Network Engineer to their team on a contract basis to participate in a complete Network Modernization project. This is a great opportunity to be an integral piece in a complete network overhaul!
- Implement network infrastructure designs based on industry best-practices to meet business and technical requirements.
- Design, implement and manage company LANs, WANs, WLANs, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VPN, purpose-built equipment and other hardware/software to required specifications.
- Design, implement, manage Firewalls, network switches, Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Points
- Proactively manage the service and security requirements of these systems.
- Bachelor’s degree or technical institute degree/certificate or equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience deploying and/or administrating infrastructure solutions
- Experience with Cisco and Palo Alto highly preferred
- CCNA/CCNP Certification highly preferred
If you believe this is the right career move for you, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about blueStone Staffing at: https://bluestonestaffing.com.