Reference Code: 5271
Location: Oak Brook IL 60523
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months, possibility of extension
Pay Rate: $30.00/hour
Our client, a Fortune 500 multi-state healthcare organization, is looking to hire a Case Manager who will be responsible for health care management and coordination of Healthcare members in order to achieve optimal clinical, financial and quality of life outcomes.
Currently this is telephonic but eventually this position will be field based doing home visits.
Candidate must reside in Cook County, IL.
- Responsible for health care management and coordination of Healthcare members in order to achieve optimal clinical, financial and quality of life outcomes.
- Works with members to create and implement an integrated collaborative plan of care.
- Coordinates and monitors member's progress and services to ensure consistent cost effective care that complies with policy and all state and federal regulations and guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, problem solve, and work effectively with people.
- Excellent organizational skill with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge of applicable state, and federal regulations.
- Knowledge of ICD-9, CPT coding and HCPC.
- SSI, Coordination of benefits, and Third Party Liability programs and integration.
- Familiarity with NCQA standards, state/federal regulations and measurement techniques.
- In depth knowledge of CCA and/or other Case Management tools.
- Ability to take initiative and see tasks to completion.
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to abide by policies.
- Able to maintain regular attendance based upon agreed schedule.
- Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers.
Bachelor's degree in Nursing or Masters degree in Social Work, or Health Education (a combination of experience and education will be considered in lieu of degree).
0-2 years of clinical experience with case management experience.
- Active, unrestricted State Registered Nursing license or Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW or Advanced Practice Social Worker APSW in good standing.
- A combination of experience and education will be considered in lieu of LCSW or APSW.
- Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive locally.
For more information, please call our Recruiter directly at (847) 610-9013. To submit your application, click on the 'Apply for Job' link below or send your resume directly to Joseph.Abeto@bluestonestaffing.com.
blueStone Staffing recruits top talent for some of the most desired companies on a contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire basis. We take pride in presenting our candidates with great opportunities they may not have exposure to elsewhere. By working with blueStone, you'll have access to rewarding job opportunities, competitive compensation, and industry leading benefits packages. We look forward to helping you land your next career opportunity and achieving your goals!